Admission for foreign citizens
Programs of entrance exams (tests) are posted on the official website of the university at the link
List of documents for admission
To enter an educational institution, a foreigner personally submits an application in paper form to the OSENU admissions committee.
To the application the foreigner adds:
1) the document (the original and its copy) about the previously acquired educational (educational-qualifying) level, on the basis of which the admission takes place;
2) the annex (the original and its copy) to the document on the previously acquired educational (education and qualification) level, on the basis of which the admission is executed (if any);
3) academic certificate issued by a foreign / Ukrainian educational institution (in the case of transfer or renewal of studies, starting from the second year, academic verification letter is attached);
4) the original and a copy of the document, which contains information on the content of the curriculum by the previous level of higher education, the credits received, the duration of training and the success of the academic disciplines on entry for the master’s degree or postgraduate education;
5) a copy of the passport document of the foreigner or a document certifying the identity of the stateless person;
6) a health insurance policy, unless another document is provided by international treaties of Ukraine;
7) 4 photos of size 30 x 40 mm;
8) a copy of the certificate of a foreign Ukrainian (if any);
9) foreigners who enrol in OSENU under academic mobility programs, submit documents approved by the Rules of Admission to OSENU and / or provided by the requirements of international programs and / or agreements under which academic mobility is implemented.
Documents must be translated into Ukrainian with a notarized translation.
Education documents must be certified in the country of issue in the manner officially used in that country for such certification, and legalized by the relevant foreign institution of Ukraine. Unless otherwise provided by international treaties.
The application and documents specified in this paragraph are kept in the personal file of the entrant / student.
A person recognized as a refugee or a person in need of additional protection has the same right to higher education as citizens of Ukraine.
Accommodation in a hostel
All non-resident full-time students are provided with places in the student dormitories of the university, which are located at 150-200 m from the main building of OSENU.
More detailed information is given in the section of the IU Rules of admission to OSENU in 2020, which is located on the official website of the university at the link