Lecture “Ecology: myths, realities, trends. What do you need to know to act correctly? ”
The lecture will address the following issues:
1. Will humanity be able to create a second Earth?
2. Top environmental misconceptions, disputes and mistakes: the answer from the standpoint of modern science.
3. SMART-cities as one of the possible ways to improve living conditions in the city.
4. How to reduce its negative impact on the environment?
5. Useful environmental applications and links.
6. Calculation of your eco-track.
7. Discussion panel.